Work with us
We are looking to expand our Housekeeping Team and are looking for 1 new team members
We are offering 1 Part-Time Position of 12 hours a week, with the possibility of extra hours during busy times. These hours are spilt over 2 days (usually Monday & Thursday or Monday & Friday)
We are looking for People who have the following skills:
- Positive Attitude
- Flexibility with working days and hours
- Physically Fit
- Self motivated team player
- Ideally with a minimum of 2 years cleaning/housekeeping experience within the hotel or residential/care home environment
Duties include but not exclusively:
- Vacuuming, dusting & general cleaning
- Cleaning the commercial kitchens & dining rooms
- Cleaning bathrooms & toilets
- Cleaning all communal areas
- Bed making
You will need your own transport as Letton Hall is not on a public transport route
For further information please email Gill at email@example.com or phone 01362 820717
We look forward to hearing from you
Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2022?
Are you available to work one weekend in four or one weekend in six?
If your answer is yes why not consider Letton Hall.
Letton Hall is a Grade II* listed building and was the first domestic commission of the architect Sir John Soane. It was built between 1783 and 1789 and is a significant landmark in the mid-Norfolk countryside. For many years Letton Hall was a family home and the heart of a farming estate, it was purchased in the 1970’s for use as a Christian Conference Centre and it is now owned and managed by the Letton Hall Trust.
This job will suit dynamic and well organised individuals who are able to prioritise and manage a varied workload. No experience is necessary as all training will be given.
The job will involve:
- Arrive on site by 2pm Friday and finish by 5pm Sunday
- Accommodation at Letton Hall for Friday and Saturday nights
- Welcoming guests when they arrive on Friday and liaising with the group leader to ensure a great start to their weekend
- For self-catered weekends, meet the Kitchen Team and orientate them with the kitchen operations
- Liaising with the group leaders throughout the weekend on a regular basis to ensure everything is working smoothly
- Being on call throughout the weekend to respond to requests by group leaders (such as replacing consumables and temperature control)
- Liaise with Duty Manager via dedicated phone in response to emergency situations
- Opening and running the on-site shop at agreed times, if required
- Locking and securing building at night
- Confirming guest numbers for Office Administrator to process and invoice
- Ensure Guests place bed linen in the yellow wheelie bins on Sunday morning for subsequent collection by cleaning contractor
- Process non bed linen items through on site laundry (such as shower mats, tea towels and cleaning cloths)
- Following departure of guests check, close down and lock up building
- Reporting to the Centre Manager
- £200 per weekend
It is expected that the individual(s) will remain on site at Letton Hall throughout the duty weekend.
Accommodation will consist of small flat comprising of bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and lounge with TV and phone.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a commitment to our Christian ethos, working principles and vision.
Basis of Faith of the Evangelical Alliance
The Letton Hall Trust affirms the Evangelical Alliance Statement of Faith. We ask all candidates to confirm that they hold beliefs that fall within these statements.
For further information please contact Jon Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01362 820717
Casual Catering Team Members
If you are aged 16 or over and would like casual work at Letton Hall we have Front of House positions available.
We are looking for confident individuals to join the team for our catered events during the year.
You would be working mainly in our dining room serving guests, so good communication skills are essential. No experience is necessary as all training will be given.
If you enjoy working with others in a friendly environment please get in touch or send your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com or phone 01362 820717 to discuss the position further